12 December 2009

Inspiration Revealed

I typed "Inspiration is" into google and this is what I got:

Inspiration is magical

Inspiration is the inbreath of spirit

Inspiration is something to have and to hold

Inspiration is everywhere!

Inspiration is 1%, the rest is making it happen

Inspiration is only the beginning of great work

Inspiration is where you find it (...? lol!)

An Inspiration is an inspiration (confirmed.)

Inspiration is an old piano

Inspiration is perishable

Inspiration is wonderful when it happens.

Inspiration is all in the family

Inspiration is just outside your door.

3 hand prints:

Heidi Rose said...

I don't really get the last picture - ha.

:) Googling again, Amy? Really?

Haha, jk.

Amy Lauren said...

haha, the picture revealed the girls inspiration for drawing the blob guy.. idk I thought it was cute, lol!

I love googleing!

Katie Marie said...

LOL. I like the blob guy. He's cute! Cool post.