12 November 2009

It's not the end of the world...

...if your technology fails you. I learned this the hard way multiple times - last school year, this summer, and today. Truth is, a computer/iPod/cell phone/camera is JUST an inanimate object, and we should be much more concerned with the things that actually matter in our lives, like our health and friendships. So next time you come across a malfunction, take a deep breath, walk away, and enjoy the temporary freedom from the clutches of our modern world.

3 hand prints:

Shelley said...

oh dear...
i just bought a new computer for when my current computer dies. i'm THAT worried about not having a computer for 10 seconds.
it seemed like a good idea at the time... but now... ugh, lame!
thanks for putting it into perspective :)

Heidi Rose said...

Excellent point.

Katie Marie said...

In a way, I kind of wish my technology would fail me. Just so I could get away from it for a while, you know? Sometimes when I'm on the computer, time just flies and it ends up feeling like a waste.