15 October 2009

Good News: It's Thursday. :0)


Today will be good. Don't you believe that? To keep things from becoming bland, it's good to change your thinking once in a while. I think good quotes can do just that for you.
Here are some inspiration quotes I picked just for you:

"The man who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought."
-Henri Bergson

"To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time."
-Leonard Bernstein

Have a great day!

2 hand prints:

Amy Lauren said...

I love the picture, and LOVE the second quote! so true! see you later heidi!

Katie Marie said...

The Leonard Bernstein quote is so true... I always get things done quicker when I'm under pressure. (Also, on a side note, I've sung music by Bernstein AND watched him give music lectures on VHS during my sophomore music theory class).