30 October 2009

Reward yourself! For Free!

The harder you work and more you exercise, the more likely it is that you will want to splurge on yourself by treating yourself and buying things that you know you shouldn't, but feel like you earned/deserve.


My challenge to you is to make a list of free things that you can reward yourself with, instead of spending a ton of money shopping/going out to dinner/what-not. (Instead of buying that expensive perfume, just go and spritz yourself with the testers; reward yourself by putting aside the work for once to enjoy a relaxing movie/popcorn/book one night instead of the usual homework/studying, etc.)


Never work yourself too hard for too long before rewarding yourself, because it will just keep adding up towards one big splurge. And I know I don't have the funds to support that kind of behavior, and I doubt you do, either!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

2 hand prints:

Heidi Rose said...

This was a good one, I just don't deserve any kind of reward right now.

Amy Lauren said...

why so serious?

I wrote this cause I have majorly been splurging on myself lately! ugh.. so if you have any ideas for free "rewards" you should give me advice!! bah!