31 August 2009

TRYING something new!



When was the last time you did something you never did before? Making yourself a more well-rounded person is all about breaking out and experiencing things you've never done before.

For example, I joined a world drumming group here at school. We met for the first time today and it was a blast! I have never been any kind of drummer before, but now I am learning all about music of the rio de janeiro, and participating in an ensemble with a ton of other people who are also experiencing it for the first time!

Bonus points if you try something new & stick with doing it on a regular basis! (i.e. once every week)
EXTRA Bonus points if you drag someone else along with you :)

What will you do?

5 hand prints:

Lilly Anne said...

Haha I loved the picture!

Amy Lauren said...

HAHA I know! :)

Kelly Renée said...

Hahahahaha. Awesome.

Heidi Rose said...

Aw, this is cool. I'm so proud of you!!

Here I scribble said...

hahah!! sounds like fun :o)