23 September 2009

Click!


Here's some inspiration I could use (Amy has been exceptional about applying this advice lately): Go ahead and take pictures of your own. If you don't have a camera, borrow one. Take some good ones too. Feature them on your blogs. Share them with your friends. Heck, take pictures with your friends. Many a time, I've turned an uninteresting moment into a fun and memorable one by slipping out my camera and taking photos. Take pictures of yourself, your food, your home, your knickknacks (if you have any), anything! Bonne chance!

2 hand prints:

Amy Lauren said...

Excellent idea Heidi! I feel like Kelly when I take pictures of myself, but it's fun! I've been borrowing my friends camera for a few weeks now... she may not get it back.. ;)

Here I scribble said...

i do that very often...