29 September 2009

Energize Yourself!

Yoga Jason Crandell - Jason Crandell: Energizing Sequence

Posted using ShareThis

Here is a link to the yoga sequence I did this morning- I found it under the word, "Energizing," which seemed right for waking up on a Tuesday morning. And energizing it was!
May I just add that I love my new little cell phone, which woke me up gently this morning so I had time to do yoga (I can't use alarm clocks because their sound is usually too jarring, I'm so pissed when one wakes me up, that I just go back to bed).

2 hand prints:

Katie Marie said...

So, my yoga class was canceled yesterday because our instructor has the flu and today I'm feeling all stiff :( It's amazing how much yoga can do to stretch you out and make you feel good all week!

Heidi Rose said...

I have been stiff for the last few days- in my legs. My legs are telling me to keep it up or they'll get sore.