09 September 2009

Mr LeNez

I hope you all caught that Pushing Daisies reference. And is anyone else excited about the new season being out on DVD? You should be.

TODAY I want you to make a list of your favorite smells.
Maybe there's only one. Maybe you have ten. Write it down.

Here are some of mine:
1. Pumpkin pie
2. My basement
3. Stone after it rains
4. Dryer sheets
5. Coffee
6. My stuffed animals

Once you've got that, keep it on your mind. Put a special effort into smelling at least one of these things today. It's sure to life your mood. :)

-Heidi

2 hand prints:

Amy Lauren said...

Very excited about Season 2! I hope to buy it sooooooon!!!

Funny that you said you like the smell of the basement.. actually the chair I brought from home was in the basement & it has the most peculiar smell.. but I like it!

I only have like 3 smells on my list so far.. but I will continue to think of some, cause I know there are more!

Lilly Anne said...

Well I like the smell of Grandma and Grandpa's basement...