08 September 2009

POST-IT!

One of my worst traits is being late, in all ways possible - missing deadlines, due-dates, and being unable to be early to any events.

But I will not just accept this about myself, I will strive to do better always! So, I put together this huge calendar on my wall right next to my desk/work area so that I can easily see first of all what day it is, and secondly what I have going on that day, what assignments are due, when I work, what deadlines are coming up, etc, so I can plan ahead. I can write things down in my planner all I want, but where am I supposed to write "check your planner"? So, this is my very in-the-face solution!

Wall Calendar!, originally uploaded by krillamy.

My challenge to you is to identify a bad trait of yours that you would like to improve upon, and find a solution to help yourself do better, just like I did! (And I will continue to use this method to tackle other not-so-great traits!)

Bonus Points if you blog about your bad trait & your plan of action! (Pictures are very welcome!) Comment & post a link back to your blog here!

0 hand prints: